Please Close. Making new Listing

Go ahead and admire these throws but we’re gonna close up shop here and begin a new listing. Hope to see you there! Let’s make some deals!

1. YYR TM: SOLD fun lil dude. Small dings on the rim that don’t break the ano. Some fingernail vibe. 15 bucks or 10 bucks with any other throw here. SOLD

1. OYY FreqMod: fantastic throw but it doesn’t get the love it needs. I’ll keep it if one of the others sell though. Lots of small surface scratches and some blemishes from it being raw but still plays great. Small nail vibe. 35 dollars. It’s begging for a blast and anodization wink wink, nudge nudge.

1. G2 Decade: good throw, plays wonderfully but I just don’t like it enough for it to keep up space in my case. Thrown a handful of times, tiny bit of nail vibe. 65 obo

1. Slam Dunk: SOLD Bape up for sale. Bit of nail vibe. Plays great. No dings, just a small spot on the white wall. Does not come with dice. SOLD

1. G2 Banshee B18: SOLD epic yo-yo as expected but gotta move it if nothing else will move. Just about perfect. Hint of nail vibe. SOLD

1. OD Rebirth: SOLD beautiful Saturday Market. Just don’t play it as much as I’d like. Hint of nail vibe. SOLD

6 Likes

Bump number one. Bump prime. Bump the first.

4 Likes

Bump number two! Let’s see some Chopsticks!

5 Likes

Yoyoexpert has a few pink/purple in stock still! Super pretty throw idk if I’ve ever had a bi metal that I can’t stop looking at.

6 Likes

It’s a fantastic piece. They’re in stock but I already have one in Kento. Unless someone wants to buy mine. I don’t want to have two at the same time haha.

4 Likes

I understand that. If you had the blue with black rims I’d totally buy it. I can only find that one on yoyonest.

6 Likes

Considering selling the Chopsticks as well. Also have an alabaster Mongoose I’d be willing to part with. And bump.

3 Likes

Bump! And new stuff! Come on guys don’t make me sell the Ari.

2 Likes

Got it. It’s another bump!

3 Likes

Got some left! Bump!

2 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

Buuuump

2 Likes

Bump! Added a price to the Chopsticks.

2 Likes

Sunday bump and update!

2 Likes

Bumps

2 Likes

Bump plus new prices!

1 Like

Pm’d

4 Likes

Sunday bump. Come on y’all! I know some of you have to have an old Bronica, or Mamiya cluttering up a closet. Or a Hasselblad. Oh a Hasselblad…

3 Likes

BUMP!!! Chopsticks is heading out today, but the rest are still available! Come and get ‘em!

2 Likes

EMERGENCY BUMP. My gimbals on my Grado SR325i’s have failed! Does anyone have any Shipibo gimbals and rod blocks? I will trade for or buy them. Just don’t want to wait the month and a half for shipping to repair my new to me headphones.

1 Like