Please close. Found

Looking for that purple blasted vtwo have this raw vtwo to trade

5 Likes

Maybe one dayā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d also love to get one of the crunch berry VTWOs. Since there are only three of them in the world, the chances that both of us will get what we want is slim to none. :wink:

3 Likes

Andā€¦ā€¦ at least on this Forum, the fact that hobby_master put in his ā€˜request firstā€™, the chances of you getting one are weak even in the minds of the most optimistic hopefuls to exist in our dimension.

Keep Hope Aliveā€¦.

1 Like

LFs for extremely rare yoyos are more like prayers than requests, but I donā€™t mind getting in line here. Besides, chances are strong the person who scores a crunch berry VTWO off a BST will be whomever sees a FS post somewhere and pounces on it first, and thatā€™s as likely to be neither of us as it is to be either of us.

1 Like

Yea exactly, but will never happen if i dont even try. And im fairly certain they are jusy sitting in cases somewhereā€¦

Heh. Yeah, I used to think that until four years of searching for a 2016 Benchmark W in nickel convinced me that there are just some throws that defy all attempts at hopeful pro-action. :wink:

1 Like

Maybe the universe will throw me a bone :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Additional colors added i guessā€¦

Any Vtwo- what do you have?

I have a gold one. Mint, with box.

3 Likes

I bought it at the same time I bought another, because I figured theyā€™d get gobbled up and would be sought after at some point. The other isnā€™t one of the colors you posted about. Solid purple (not for sale because itā€™s constantly in rotation).

Point being is that itā€™s sat unused. Iā€™ve thrown it a handful of times over carpet, mainly to compare its feel to the other. Itā€™ā€™s definitely mint.

2 Likes

Still looking for something thank you

How much you looking to get for it? Iā€™ve got 4 VTWOS (my favorite throw), but Iā€™m afraid of throwing any of them because they are all awesome colorways!

2 Likes

I hear that, x0mb!

I still throw my VTWOs, but only over carpet. I would love to find a silver VTWO that I could have ano-stripped and polished to become an ā€œEDCā€ VTWO, i.e., one I would be okay with getting a bit scuffed. But you just donā€™t see VTWOs come up on BSTs very often.

2 Likes

Iā€™m honestly surprised there arenā€™t more of them floating around. For a throw that I donā€™t hear much about, I rarely see them for sale.

2 Likes

I feel like yoyoing is a hobby that a lot of people come and go often. I imagine many throws just end up sitting in boxes or cases somewhere

1 Like

Still looking for vtwo

Looking for that purple blasted, have this raw vtwo to trade

Who got the purps?