Please close all but a couple sold/traded will do another post later with what's left plus will be adding more

For sale and trade, please see trade list posted below.
All prices are obo and shipped, PayPal FF only. I can get more pics or video upon request (nm=not mint couple small marks or it been played) thank you for looking.

Thorn green mint Traded
Kamaraiju green mint Traded
SF SK Bluegrass nm $50
Gauntlet Hairband mint $60
Wyvern charcoal mint Traded
Dang 2 Rampaging Rhino mint Traded
Top Deck green nm decided to keep
Legendary Terrarian Moonlord mint Traded
Doc Pop Day Tripper mint (does have ano flaws on copper side came that way from Zipline.) $80 SOLD
Tmbr Morrow nm $60
Tmbr PockeHt nm $70 SOLD
Tmber Woodz first release nm $55 SOLD
Hildy Brothers Azalea mint $50

Trades I’m looking for

One Drop
Saturday Markets of the following
Rev, 1to1, Par Avion, Kuntosh, Küntosh 5000QV, VTwo, Virtuoso, Code 1.

Krakens
Eye of Cthulhu, Everscream, Wall of Flesh, Ice, King Slime, Snow, Corruption, Surface Grass, Nickle

Will look at any colorway
Dingo, Project, Project 2, Rally, Marquis

Markmont MCMO Saturday Market

Doc Pop Day Tripper Saturday Market

Motion YoYo any model/ color

4 Likes

PM’d on Daytripper

3 Likes

ha that day tripper went fast.

3 Likes

I knew it would go fast, but was not expecting that fast.

4 Likes

Seems like if you don’t buy it within the 1st few minutes of it being posted then you ain’t getting

And that’s rightly how it should be… Imho it definitely lives up to its reputation… And also the chances of the Daytripper getting another run are very slim according to the people who made it

I hope they were lying to me though lol… Because it definitely should get another run… Or another dozen runs

5 Likes

Deleted

Everything I wanted is gone :sob:

2 Likes

Bump

Off track of the post. Sorry, but sums up where I’m at for the Daytripper. Good luck with your transaction. Consider it a “bump”

2 Likes

Bump

Please close

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.