Empty string

I’ve just plain given up looking for a Daytripper. I’m done wasting my time and tears - Cried out!

This is the place to boast your joy of Daytripper ownership. Pour salt on the wounds. You can’t make me jealous. But you can try. I’m over it!

Doc - I’ll tell you were it hurts… thinking Malpractice!

3 Likes

Have you tried making an “LF: Daytripper” post? I’m sure there’s plenty floating around that people would be willing to sell, despite them not being listed currently on the BST.

7 Likes

I’ve seen a handful of them here lately; I even got my own a couple months ago! They tend to sell fast so if you camp around long enough, you might be able to jump on one as it goes for sale. A LF thread will probably speed that up though!

1 Like

Thank for advise. I posted this in good fun.

I am recently reintroduced to the yo-yo community but have been enjoying the experience, but this new world is confusing to me.

I’ve purchased product, got a bunch of forum badges, sold something on BST, blah, blah, blah… I even successfully purchased a throw on the release date without missing any kids birthday parties or mortgage payment in the act. All along learning some new tricks.

I pick on the Daytripper because it is obviously a good throw (so I’ve heard), but the Daytripper only represents all the good throws which arrive in very limited numbers and immediately move to legend status. Baffles me.

Good business sense tells me there is more manufacturer money to be made and demand to be met.

I’m thinking the better advise is to LF: A First edition “Alfred Marshall’s Principles of Economics” or just pick up a newer edition on Amazon to better understand the business principles of equilibrium in supply and demand.

Full disclosure - I do not nor have I ever owned a Daytripper

For those who own one and want to sell to me a real cheap NM. Remember “Tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.” Hook up a brother. :wink:

I endeavor to throw.

4 Likes

So I’ll necro this post cause I don’t really want to hijack the bst thread this was linked to further.

2 Likes

People should ask zipline about it too in addition to asking Doc Pop about it

If enough people inquire the both of them about it, it might actually get made again :thinking:

Interest is key if enough people show they want it then it will happen

1 Like