Plastic Peak CLYWxLuftverk

to while away the wait… for those who don’t know it all or for those who like to read it again…

3 Likes

15 Likes

5 minutes hehe

5 Likes

3000 pieces

oh no what if i don’t see the specs a day beforehand

4 Likes

Man I’m really thinking I need an orange and blue too sh!t lol, but with that many available already I’m sure I’ll be able to snag another when they release on here etc

2 Likes

Screenshot_20230725-090221~2

5 Likes

grabbed a blue and a white.

2 Likes

Why??

:frowning:

Yo-yo companies are notorious for selling out and never restocking items the community begs them to bring back. My bad luftverk happens to be the first company to actually make enough for demand

Also not suprising the hub was hidden until now lol

5 Likes

Like I’m a little disappointed it’s not the nipple but also it kinda has one so :man_shrugging:t2::joy:

3 Likes

Sheesh looks like a little over 500 are left 10 minutes in. Caramel orange looks really nice. I knew it would be 59mm :smiling_face_with_tear:

Luftverk x CLYW Plastic Peak

Diameter: 59.0mm
Width: 47.6mm
Weight: 66.0g
Price: $39.99 USD

Limited Units: 3000pcs

Plastic Fulvia
Diameter: 59mm
Width: 46mm
Weight: 66.7g
Price: $30 USD

Units: 3000 (1000 per color)

Plastic Triple Zero
Diameter: 59mm
Width: 46mm
Weight: 65.4g
Price: $30 USD

Units: 3000 (1000 per color)

9 Likes

3000 seemed like a lot but they’re dropping like flies

1 Like

The blue and white look even better than I imagined. Absolutely beyond sublime.

5 Likes

Seems like orange is selling the best if it started with 1000 of each color. Around 160 left.

The orange is dope too but im sitting here wondering if I also need a blue to go with my white one

1 Like

gottem :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

3 Likes

Get the dye ready my dude @J-Dye

2 Likes

Amazing, I honestly had no interest at first but it actually looks like it would be an amazing throw. I’ll just have to hold off and see what others think for this one but that blue looks fantastic.

Not gonna lie, is not my usual style of yoyo but the blue one looks absolutely sick, gorgeous work!
Will wait for some reviews and opinions and hope will be in YYE or similar in the future

2 Likes