PIF Dreamland by David Yo-yos

Sweet. I hope you really enjoy your time together. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My time with this yoyo is up. My day off work is tomorrow so I will ship it then! Who’s next?

1 Like

@ben_jammin you are up. Could you please dm your address to @NuroVolt7 ?

2 Likes

It’s on it’s way!

2 Likes

Arrived! Trying it out now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How are we looking on moving this forward? I didn’t know if I said but I really appreciated her star appearance in TAW.

1 Like

Looks like a banger!

1 Like

I am ready to pass it along, I think @SlowThrow is next?

Very fun yoyo, I really liked the bimetal/d-bearing combo! Stable enough to learn new tricks on but still zippy. Thank you so much @Slestak75 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did @SlowThrow reach out to you?

I didn’t, I have been a bit busy, my bad!

1 Like

Are you good? Would you like to move in line? I want to make sure you get to enjoy your time.

I am good to try it I think! I still have had some time to yo lol

1 Like

If you haven’t already, please go ahead and DM your address to @ben_jammin

2 Likes