Philip's yoyo reviews

The new Yoyofriends budget yoyo overview, coming to yoyoexpert soon!

9 Likes

Will the Moon Rock colourway be coming to YYE?

1 Like

Unfortunatly not this run, as its super limited and the manufacturing cost is very high.

1 Like

My tachyon overview

6 Likes

Awesome overview as always Phillip, appreciate you going in depth on all these. And happy birthday!

1 Like

Hey guys. Sadly my Google account has been hacked completely weeks ago. I lost my YouTube channel completely. Any new content from me will be uploaded to a new channel. Thank you. I have all the videos backed up and might re upload them to the new channel in the future.

3 Likes

Oh man Iā€™m sorry to hear that Philip. Your reviews are awesome and I really enjoyed each and every one of them. Itā€™s a shame what happened but Iā€™m sure your new channel will be even better than your original one :grin: keep up the reviews man !!!

3 Likes

Awww, thatā€™s messed up. Such an unnecessary hassle. My sympathies. At the very least, glad your account here is intact.

2 Likes

Yoyofriends Graviton overview.

7 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

Just watching the review, I bought yesterday the monometal version in moon rock, canā€™t wait to try it, from the shape seems great!

4 Likes
5 Likes

great plans for me as a beginner! Itā€™s great to hear that youā€™re focusing on table tennis and running a yoyofriends team. Iā€™m curious, what inspired you to start reviewing yoyos in the first place? And since youā€™ll still be doing some Yoyo reviews, are there any specific models or brands that youā€™re particularly excited to try out? Also, I noticed that you mentioned youā€™re interested in table tennis ā€“ have you ever played competitively? Finally, thanks for the heads up on the upcoming yoyofriends content! Looking forward to seeing what you have in store. By the way, I saw you mentioned table tennis ā€“ have you checked out these https://pingpongacademy.org/table-tennis-serve-rule/ official serve rules?

8 Likes

da Vinci Overview.

7 Likes

Was waiting for your video as usual, have to say that your company is releasing straight fire after fire.
I like the history behind the yoyo and the player choices make sense to me, I have to say that for me the gap is perfect and I wish I can see it more around (I also silicone my yoyos to make them even less responsive) a slippy yoyo really gives you the chance to feed more string into the bearing and I love this characteristic (hate when during a combo the yoyo snag and bind itself).
The shape looks so classy and as a Italian myself the name Da Vinci is more than appreciated, I started save for it when you start to release pictures of it, hope to be able to buy it soon!

3 Likes

Paragraph overview.

7 Likes

Just finished watching this, great video and very thorough.

I hope they will stock the paragraph in shops here in the UK, that acid wash is :fire:

You got me and my bank account worried with all those prototypes for future releasesā€¦
Iā€™m sure @Albertino shares the same worry

MgSS gyrfalcon overview.

4 Likes