Perfect yoyo for the 4th

SUNP0166

6 Likes

red white and blue and a mongoose string extra soft edition to top it off

1 Like

Noice, I need a 7068 YYF

1 Like

6 Likes

Not if they’re made in China. Like flying an American flag made in China :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

By that logic the statue of liberty is unpatriotic because it was made by the French.

7 Likes

That logic holds no ground with me. It is an American flag design created by a great American company. People in China gotta eat too.

6 Likes

Was a gift from the French, not even in the same realm of what I’m saying.

1 Like

Secluding ourselves and our economy from the world ain’t patriotism.
Anyhow, this is a bad thing to argue about on here, so let’s just agree to disagree

4 Likes

One could argue that it is.

I think you’re looking for “that ain’t capitalism.”

Your assumptions about my comments are interesting.

Let me explain, I find it in poor taste to have the Flag (or its likeness) of the nation I served and continue to serve plastered on items made by individuals who do not have the same liberties as those the flag represents.

3 Likes

The Horizon Ultra isn’t a flag

The rest of your comment is perfectly valid, even if I don’t agree with it personally, but someone making a connection between a red white and blue yoyo and the flag does not require a political debate over where it was imported from.
Sorry if I said anything that you feel is offensive.

4 Likes

Nothing offensive. Just realize there are usually more than 2 sides to something.

3 Likes

Like these!!

6 Likes

your right its a yoyo

1 Like

I definitely respect your point of view. I just see things in a different light.

Oh wow

2 Likes

You forgot dodecahedrons

2 Likes

How about this @Applepooh?

7 Likes

I see red, white, blue, silver, grey, greener light brown, and a piece of dust

1 Like

nope I see a gold star can’t be for the 4th

2 Likes