Pen spinning

I use MX Momentum Mod

Old thread, but Iā€™m gonna make a BICtory tonight, pens were 14 cents a 10 pack at office depot the day after I saw this thread so I thought it was ment to be, haha

Nice!

I got some red electrical tape at my work too, so I should be able to make it a little flashy, haha

I have an RSVP Mx at work that I use to keep my hands busy at my desk, itā€™s a great mod if you can get your hands on the materials. Iā€™ve never tried a Bictory myself, but I know itā€™s a very popular mod so it should serve you well.

I never considered myself a ā€˜penspinnerā€™, but I always used to do it sitting in class or during exams and stuff, so I got fairly decent at it after a couple of years. Iā€™ve taught a bunch of my mates how to thumbaround which theyā€™re all pretty proud of, I love the sonic/charge movements myself. :slight_smile:

Penspinning is great fun. I canā€™t exactly yoyo at my work desk, so penspinning is the next best thing. :smiley:

I pen spin

MX Momentum is great

Can do:
Thumaround
Flick
Shadow
Reverse Thumaround
Something

Iā€™ve tried and failed to do even that basic spin, whatever itā€™s called. Maybe I should do a proper mod and give it another try. :wink:

I recently started, a bit more than a week and I can do thumbaround,fingerpass(ish),sonic 23-12,twisted sonic and two trick I created,one that is a sonic but with the pen spinning palm side instead of the back and another one that involve doing a 12-23-12 while spinning your wrist do do some kind of illusion,as for mod,I have a bictory but with noname grip,a rsvp v1 that Iā€™m going to change into a mx if I find an hgg and half of a grip aviaire ;D which Iā€™m gonna gather the other half today. Any penspinner on here ?

Recently started pen spinning I made a bictory and so far can do a thumb around somewhat. However I can fling it around fingers. Iā€™m Now contemplating if i have added too much weight to the ends with the grips.

Very old thread lol. I have never done pen spinning so i am going to sound rather silly im sure! What is a Bictory? I know it is a mod but what am I modding?

OK never mind I Googled it. But I was wondering what is the best mod for just a no.2 pencil? Is electrical tape good? Something to make the ends weigh more?

pencil grips work best at the ends of the pens i find the grips at the end of those bic permanent markers work really well and eectrical tape could work but, you may use a lot of it.

OK well I have plenty of tape so not worried about that, would you say that masking tape or e-tape would be better?

Probably electrical tape

OK so I made one last night with about 3-4 layers of that blue painters tape and like 2 layers of that colored scotch tape for color, with rubber pencil grips at each end, does that seem like a somewhat good setup? It feels a little thick, not sure if that is good or not

I now like two tricks but if you like pen spinning then you should try Begleri.

i like sorta do but im realy bad all i do is do fingeroll type things and tossing it