How’s it going?

3 Likes

Its going great!! almost time to give these up :frowning:

2 Likes

I took some more picks tho

8 Likes

Love the PV44! Great pics. Thank you!

1 Like

The 138 is such a chill yoyo. It plays like a more modern style 5 Star (if you know me you know this is a massive compliment), and is just a great mid-sized yoyo. I also have a Project Ti that is pretty chill as well, but I like the beefier rims on the 138 for the extra power (plus it can go thumb grinds, which I love the option to do).

PV44 looks like too much of an H for me, sorry. I could be wrong, but I really don’t like H shaped yoyos.

Glad to see these yoyos passed around!

4 Likes

thank you @eternalmetal !!!

2 Likes

Glad you like them!
Later today I will take a trio pic before i give them up

2 Likes

Got some moreee!!

8 Likes

Its that time again, really enjoyed my time with these (especially the ProjectY)

Heres that catch. In 3 weeks (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send it on to someone else.

By accepting this, you are taking responsibility to pay shipping to the next person. The box Im shipping out weighs 12 Oz so keep that in mind when you claim it next, shipping should still be around $5-6. Please U.S. destinations only!

Lets see how long we can keep it going!
Simply be the first to say in this thread “ill take it”
I will pm you to get the addy.

Once you receive it please take a photo or video and post in this thread.

I will include a sign in sheet for everyone that receives it to sign.

A pox on the one who breaks the chain!!!

2 Likes

I’ll take it!

Ivan

3 Likes

OK great! pm your addy and ill get this shipped!!!

1 Like

PM sent! I’m so excited to catch another PIF, already tried the Silenus, Qilin/KO and Inception.

Ivan

3 Likes

Rip the qiln thread tho :frowning:

Just looked it up, maybe the mods can re-open it since it was merely closed because of the 30-day timeout? Or possibly move it to a different category so it’s not beholden to the BST timeout rules? @YoYoExpertGarrett ?

2 Likes

Dang should have thought of that… already sent yoyos to the owners (i was the last one to have them btw)

2 Likes

All set.

2 Likes

Oh well, all’s well that ends well then! It’s cool that they’ve made it back to their owners after the adventures, I guess it’ll be up to the owners if they want to send the throws out again or let the saga conclude now that the options are open.

Ivan

1 Like

Where are we at? Did the trio arrive safely?

2 Likes

I had lots of school, just sent it out yesterday!

2 Likes

Oh boy oh boy ohboyohboyohboy…

Ivan

12 Likes