Paul Harness vs Blaise Becker - Round 1-7 - Scales x YYE Video Battle

Voting is LIVE! Help DECIDE ROUND ONE in the SCALES x YoYoExpert FORUM BATTLE!

03-Blaise-Paul-Banner

Paul Harness VERSUS Blaise Becker

@Yoyoist x @Blaise_becker

Here it is! Watch the two Battle Videos below and CAST your vote in who won each of the categories below!!!

Trick Difficulty:

Which player had more challenging elements, in your opinion? Did one of them throw multiple risky elements one after another and hit them all with ease? If so, let them know by voting for them in Trick Difficulty!

Trick Uniqueness:

It’s tough to put together a trick with elements that are new to people. In a time period in which things like #metamonday and generic tricks are always prominent, it’s extra special to Scales when someone puts in the extra work to do something creative. Who was more outside of the box in your opinion?

Trick Composition:

One of the most important parts to having a good trick is for it to be cohesive. Do the elements blend together well? Is there a certain “theme” that a trick gives off to you? Which player here had a better put together trick in your opinion?

Overall Impression

Overall, which player’s video did you like more? Was there any special editing that one had that took their trick over the top? Was one person’s trick SO crazy for some random reason that it was clearly your favorite? Use this category to pick a general favorite between the two.

Trick Difficulty

0 voters

Trick Uniqueness

0 voters

Trick Composition

0 voters

Overall Impression

0 voters

Full details of SCALES x YoYoExpert BATTLE in original post here:
https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/t/scales-video-battle-contest/292015

3 Likes
9 Likes
11 Likes

And that is why I pick Paul harness to win… and it looks like he used a undersized yo-yo also I thinks that’s beast!!

2 Likes

@Scottyperlz ya bro that the new SF DK aka door knob aka daryl knib

4 Likes

Anyone who can shred this hard with a door knob wins - every time!

7 Likes

You both did great but i go for paul this time. He even did it on a doorknob

1 Like

Does anyone have a link to that yo-yo I want to see it I can’t find it anywhere not even. Picture???

And seriously every time you though he was gonna finish he just busted out another combo #getmethecheatcodes

@sfyoyos is getting ready for release. It does sound like YoYoExpert will possibly have a run at some point too. It’s a very neat design.

1 Like

Well you could say he is really harnessing his paultential

4 Likes

It hasnt been released yet. It comes out on the 9th. SF has photos on their insta.

1 Like

I didn’t vote on these, but that trick by Paul gets my vote for best trick of round 1!!!

@Myk_Myk results are out! I think so too :slight_smile:

3 Likes