Out with the old...good throws for cheap

Take everything that’s left for $200. That includes an extra (not pictured) atom smasher.

Couple of dinged throws, extra pictures on request.

RCS guitarist b grade $30 no vibe

RCS Ducc a grade but couple of deep dings $30 SOLD comes with RCS extras no vibe

A grades, no damage:
Zero Gravity Return Tops Basilisk, comes with stand: $50 smooth, no vibe SOLD

Aceyo gravity 5 $20 smooth, no vibe Sold

IYoyo Shooting Star glow in the dark b grade: $12 smooth, no vibe Sold

Yoyofactory Atom Smasher $14 light vibe but that’s how it came from the factory. Sold

And last but certainly not least
Zeekio Z1 titanium with custom 4 way fade splash anodisation
Has a single light ding, hard to see, no vibe $165
Will include custom leather yoyo box/case with this one.

Atom smasher or shooting star only $10 extra if an add-on.

Each extra throw you buy get $5 extra off the total price.

Shipping from the Netherlands and will be between $9 and $20 depending on location and shipping methods.

4 Likes

Basilisk sold pending funds.

1 Like

Did you make that leather box? That’s awesome!

1 Like

It is within my skill set but i did not. A very good friend of mine made it especially for yoyos.

2 Likes

I’ll happily trade for some cool stuff.

Interested in Mazal Top (Especially Rectifier)

Blue Motion Perpetual

Sengoku Shinobi

Or possible other high end boutique throws.

Will happily trade yoyo in part with extra payment from my side.

1 Like

Bumpity bump bump

1 Like

Buhuhuhump.

Make me an offer, I’m slightly tipsy and might just accept.

1 Like

Bump.

Buy the Ducc of the guitarist for $20 ex shipping each. They’re cosmetically damaged but functionally smooth and great for playing. Would make someone an excellent daily beater you don’t have to worry about.

1 Like

When the moon hits your eye that a buuuhuuuump

2 Likes

Ducc and Basilisk sold.

$20 gets you not one but 2 atom smashers. One with blue and one with black finger hubs.

I won the flip buying at aMayzing but done like them enough to let the them take up space on it shelf.

My luck is your luck and you’ll get them for almost the same price as i did. Both are un damaged.

1 Like

Buy the Zeekio Z1 and I’ll toss in one of the other remaining throws for free as well as the leather case.

Want to try something in Titanium? Why not a crazy anodized Zeekio? You know your want to!

1 Like

I’m still bumping

Take everything that’s left for $200

That’s 2 Atom Smashers, a Shooting Star, a Gravity 5 a Guitarist and a Titanium Zeekio (with leather case) for that little money! Come and gettum, great yoyos to give away to your friends when they’re interested. Epecially for this price.

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump

Still here. Not dropping any lower but you’ll have a hard time finding a better deal on a nice set of functional don’t worry about it throws.

Want a nice titanium? Why not a Zeekio?

Just the Zeekio and the Guitarist left.

Take the Zeekio with leather case for $150! Only price drop on it.

Sod it. I’m keeping them both.

This topic will now be abandoned…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.