Onedrop, protostar, and Dean Acoustic Guitar F/S

All orders done through paypal please if you dont we can work something out. Not looking for trades unless your offering a Chief. Everything will be shipped priority usps with tracking number.

Onedrop Markmont.Next played with foreverrrrrr, I just don’t play it anymore. Its been loved so its got lots of marks but still smooth as butta and plays awesome. Will come with one markmont signature string and 10 yellow highlights, a 10ball bearing and the box all for 50 shipped

Protostar, EDGEGLOW bought this one off Kimmitt (if that matters) Awesome throw, some scuffs come with box center trac ten highlights and one markmont string for 20 shipped

Last but not least, A Dean Acoustic/electric guitar EQ 7545. Its in great shape, plays very well. It needs a home because I don’t play it anymore, comes with a guitar case, great guitar chord book, a beginner guitar lesson book, a tuner (if i can find it) and an awesome leather strap that was quite pricy. What more does a beginner need than this. The whole shebang for 130 shipped. would make a great xmas present.

Do u still have that mark mont next