One Year Ago Video Thread.

Is Everyone having a good day? I sure I am. Im doin some yard work for the lady across the street and im taking a short break atm to post this thread.

Originally It was Just gunna be a “me one year ago thread” but as I click new topic I realized I have never seen a video thread where users have come together and posted videos of themselves a year before and talk about their progress they have been making.

a year ago I was really into suicides of all sorts, slacks and what not, I still am. I just regulate them differently now. now many of you know I was incarcerated from April 11th to September 15th. so I did not really have a year to progress. but I have progressed a lot since I got out. air stalls revolutions various cool things I figured out/ made up. ive been adding new elements such as regening into frontstyle playin around a bit in there, and then back to the breakaway position. I have learned all sorts of new binds. been working on horizontal a little bit. Im feeling pretty good about myself. im planning on competing in VA states this upcoming year, gunna rep my areacode 540 haha. I look forward to watching your videos and reading your pregress over the year guys. I woulda went into more depth but I gotta get back to work.

Peace, Love, and good vibes for all of you - YoRED

Nice!!!

Wow… I’ve progressed so much it’s pretty crazy…

One year ago I was mainly working on slacks:

Now I’m just a lot better!

i thought this would be a good thread idea but i guess not, thanks for participating bro, nice to know im not the only one who puts kittys in his videos XD i completely agree you have gotten a lot better. I can only hope i get as good as you, im trying to compete this year at va states.

I have a question for you bro.

Can you please make a breakdown tut for me? In the second video after the credits and the tree on that throw when you get into that 1.5 mount, and flip it all around. I just need to see it slowed down a bit. Just do all that flippage stuff from when you throw it to 20 seconds in the video, (i think u threw at 14 seconds)  it looks hella sick and i can add that to my combo and play around with it a lot.

I would really appreciate it maynnee

Peace love and good vines for you bro.

Oh btw dont stop off stringin your pretty good at it.

Good vibes*

Hmm… Somehow I missed you saying that! I will try to make a slowed down video for you after my next video! ;D

thanks bro1 I would appreciate it! thanks for the good vibes man!

Yup! I will try to makes it tomorrow!

ooooooowwww!!! Good stuff man cant wait to learn it!! I hope i do good at va states next year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTnV-4O1zac

lol me Two years ago.

I am actually more suprised at how different I look then and now.

hell yeah man! Good stuff! And yeah it looks like you got some swaggggerrr since then!

Yea, I need to release another video soon. It’s been 2 months since my last one.

me too ive been lazy, i dont really have anything new to show yall tho. Hahaa

That

This

Thus

Tis

Dat

Cat

And his

UGH I’M SOOO SMALL IN THOSE SDFJHSKEGKSDBJKFGB

Me now!

Well, this was me at my best 1 year ago.

Here’s my progression as of 2 months ago.

gooood stufff homie!!!

1 Like

I have actually my video from 5 years ago…

Interesting to see, compared to my most recent 1A video:

you are the reason i started throwing bro, i saw a video of you on yourube and was like “yoooo!!!”

I actually watch marf at least once every day if not more. It’s one video I keep coming back to.

I remember when you made UFO sighting 5 years ago! Back when extremespin.org were still active. I just started playing and that video was a true inspiration. Good stuff man, good stuff.
-Casper