One Drop YoYos Official News

:slight_smile: Hi.

Won’t be available at retailers - all direct from our site so I don’t want to use this space to advertise it. But we’ll be announcing details very soon.

16 Likes

Totally get it. I will keep my eyes peeled on your instagram! Stoked :slight_smile:

This yoyo is SIIIICK, SPOILERS AT LiveCam at onedrop website. RUN!

1 Like

Looks like an empty office room to me

1 Like

I’m not seeing anything. What is it?

I’m a little dissapointed in myself as I spent almost $200 on the OneDrop website just yesterday. I totally forgot that something was coming.

1 Like

There was a guy playing the yoyo, shaking his head in approval, after a big smille. You can see the yoyo, axles, the freesolo image.

The yoyo is there!

2 Likes

Btw, what’s the chance that I might have caught this moment? If I didn’t know myself, I would say I’m a stalker…:joy:

2 Likes

@Ne0phy73 What a catch!! Duuuude. Looks like Patina free solos to me!

2 Likes

Considering I own alarmist every OD out there this looks just like another “repeat”

2 Likes

Gap shot?

1 Like

Looks like an opportunity for the people that don’t have a 7Summit to get in on the goodness.

3 Likes

When’s it dropping cause this just became my #1 want

2 Likes

I mean don’t get me wrong I’m sure it’s a great throw and I’m gonna try and snag one but it’s just looks like half of their other models eg. rev, rev2, kuntosh, sugar glider, summit, and more. Now I know there is gonna be a difference but they are pretty dang close.

1 Like

But this one has the classic CLYW hub nub

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing when I first saw it

1 Like

Oh you right!

1 Like

I think that hub nub is strange for One Drop. Is this a CLYW collab?

1 Like

I know the Summit was, this I don’t know for sure if its CLWY approved or not.

Is this going to have an extra large axel like the overture I think that was 16mm . I am not sure but seems like it added some stability to the yo-yo

1 Like

It’s 12mm I believe

2 Likes