One Drop YoYos Official News

Top Deck run on Flickr:

“August 2024 solid run in purple, blue and NQP orange. Burnished finish.”

Burnished?

Imgur

15 Likes

Hopefully in person it’s a burnt orange which I like. Similar to the Yoyorecreation Tone in orange.

1 Like

“Candy Store” Free Solos on Flicker:

Imgur

37 Likes

Seeing One Drop back with more interesting colorways makes me so happy

14 Likes

New anodizer going crazyyy :fire:

5 Likes

This is hella sick, love it! The free solo is a super good yoyo as well.

New Top Deck as well looks great, go go One drop!

4 Likes

Idle speculation: New brown SEs available. Now more Brown ThruLines available. If these are newly machined (or finished) ThruLines, maybe there is some special finish version in the pipeline? :thinking:

1 Like

$109 seems crazy expensive for those Free Solos. Too lazy to math but that’s what… 45% increase from the standard version ($66).

1 Like

They are 7075, cost of goods has gone up and this kind of anodizing is VERY expensive.

16 Likes

The SM ones they had earlier were $86, but these look much better imo.

No hate from me. They look great. Appreciate your clarifying.

2 Likes

No worries. The solids are underpriced - that’s not what they should be. Good deal to be had :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Any chance for AL Kisses SEs? or is it a Fellhoelter exclusive design? Would be awesome in Brown.

2 Likes

Not sure yet …

3 Likes

The people are hungry for good ano @da5id. Keep em coming!!

I have a policy against multiples of the same yoyo or I would be pouncing on that free solo!

4 Likes

Any chance engravings will be coming back? :eyes:

I have a similar policy for non-loopers and non-Butterflies but I’m seriously considering buying new and selling old….

2 Likes

Nitros on Flickr:

Imgur

13 Likes

Does anyone know if the burnished finish is something new or if have they done it in the past? My Top Deck and Dang 2 that were from 2019 runs have a more polished look than my other OD’s. I wonder if they got the same treatment.

3 Likes

Cerakote Nitro would be amazing…:crossed_fingers:

4 Likes