One Drop Yo-Yos Rebirth

It’s funny that though there are still 6 hours to the release of rebirth and everest on YYE… some japanese stores are already sold out…

Always dropping when I have no money. It’s like yye is coordinating with my bank. “Oh! Look! His funds are low, release something!” Why I oughta…

+1 for purple.

We think its more fun to have a countdown for some of the more limited releases. If we just put them online a lot of people would miss out, the countdown and release time gives everyone equal notice and a chance to pick one up.

1 Like

yeah just hoping I can get one, I’ve never dealt with one of the countdowns before.

Scooped a Nickel the minute it unlocked. Feels awesome to go back to have a glance at the stock levels and see that its sold out, since I slid in at 7 left

I got yhe purple one i wanted ^.^ can’t wait for the next few days!!!

Nice! Have you seen it half swapped with the blue one? Looks really cool, but I wanted a nickel to match my precious markmont. Project

Got a nickel also. Right after I checked out it said 7 left, gijoey must’ve bought right after me.

1 Like

Thanks for the support! Hope you dig it.

Going to get one soon.

Just posted the Rebirth in the Museum including a full 360 view, take a look! - http://www.yoyomuseum.com/?2032

I like it, trying a friend’s soon.

I’m supposed to have my rebirth come in the mail today, it says its out for delivery, MAILMAN WORK FASTER!!! i cant wait this long!!!

Got mine today ;D

https://igcdn-photos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e35/12081121_572496502898068_842464875_n.jpg
instagram.com/iam.aaronw/

1 Like

where can I find that hat?

[/quote]

So. How does it play?

And I also want to know where you get that hat.

Uughh guess it didn’t come in the mail today -.- guess I have to wait until Monday then. Not cool USUP.

Been playing mine all weekend. Solid, but not heavy, and some slight hang time when it is in the air, like a hop or something. I love it, the easiest way to describe it is that it feels like a fast, and stable as f, project. It really is close to the OG in feel.

Also want dat hat

Got my rebirth today! Nice job one drop! The Yoyo has a nice kind of old school feeling to it which I really enjoy nice job!