One Drop Yo-Yos Prescription

That nickel is great. Looks fine with purple ultra lights! I haven’t been able to put my purple down all week.

Been rocking this guy for a while now.

One thing (of the many) that I love about One Drop is they always do a nickel plate in the first run, or close to it. Not a fan of engravings or even splashes. I also love things that will show their age and use, so nickel is perfect for me, love how it’ll tarnish over time :slight_smile:

I’m really digging that the Prescription is reminiscent of the Project with the grooves, but with contemporary shape, weight distribution, and play characteristics. It’s legit.

Project & Cascade are two of my all time favorites. To have a combination of the two is perfect! had it for a few weeks now and it’s never been in my case or box, been getting played nearly everyday.

I also like both of those with the project being my favorite. I just bought new steel (Snody for the win!) so I’ll have to wait a couple of weeks for mine.

I have to say its got some of the OG Project no doubt, but P2? I am not getting any P2 in this yoyo at all. That in neither a good or bad thing just an observation. It too has been my go too since I got it!

I thought P2 when I played it. The grooves feel like a P2, not fine like the Project, and the way the rims blend into the profile grooves. But the weight feels more P1. That’s just me though.

Would love to see more video documentaries on how a yoyo is designed from beginning to end, similar to the Summit doc.