One Drop Yo-Yos Küntosh 5000QV

You mean right as the catch zone starts?

How can you tell the difference between a QV and a QV Proto?

Protos were done in that pink color, which isn’t out in the production run. I’m not sure if the protos were blasted either, the production IS blasted.

Thanks!

I just threw it this for the first time today and it’s exceptionally smooth going on my limited experience.

The groove is half up the catch zone where the angle changes. Subtle but easy to spot once you know.

Oooo Yeah. That’s what I meant. I was thinking left handed :slight_smile:

Sorry. Right. Start of the catch zone, not gap.

Protos are all pink and have pyramatte finish.

Here is the Burnout Blue I picked up. The bead blast finish helps make the blue look like midnight. Im in love with this yoyo :slight_smile:

I honestly can’t put it down.

Have not read this whole thread, but how does qv compare to normal kuntosh? More stable? Smoother (hard to imagine)?

Same smoothness and stability. I’d say it has better acceleration. Its 1.5g lighter.

Cool, thx. I do prefer lighter .

QV has a stronger spin and better stability. It’s hard to believe, but it’s true.

QV is fantastic. I like both versions, though.

1 Like

Love both as well ;D

Top row: black bead blast, black/clear bead blast, gray hardcoat
bottom row: 5000QV hardcoat, red/sand 5000QV

I want to know more about the hard coat is it worth it?

-bbdave-

It’ll take more abuse than a normal finish.

Thanks! I’m considering getting that finish. Really don’t need it though. I only throw my nice throws over carpet most of the time. Anyways as far as the 5000QV goes does it feel lighter than the 6061 while doing fast maneuvering?

-bbdave-

Yeah it does feel lighter. I put a set of ultra lights in one of mine and it’s really light that way. 64g I think. Super fast.

Which one is better at grinds and does and how do they ease in the horizontal arena