One Drop Terrarian and Deep State new colors!

TERRARIAN:

The latest One Drop yo-yo was created through an amazing partnership with independent game studio Re-Logic who develop the super fun 2D sandbox video game Terraria! You’ll stumble upon many One Drop models throughout your journey in the game, and now you can pick up the grand daddy of them all in real life! The Terrarian!

The Terrarian sports a wide wing shaped profile that was designed to easily take down enemies in the game and confidently slay the riskiest tricks in real life! The wide profile is comfortable in the hand and thanks to a new machining technique, One Drop was able to distribute the weight evenly enough to give this extra wide throw a powerful, yet floaty sensation during play.

DEEP STATE:

9 Likes

There any simple way to make the deep state unresponsive? I assume just clean the bearing and bearing seat

Nvm, i think i figured it out but one drop is out of slim pads, that sucks lol

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

4 Likes

Yes those look fun as well. I was just looking into those today

I don’t own a deep state, but I usually remove one of the pads if I want it to be less responsive. The downside is that your binding will not be great.

1 Like

I looked into it i think it will take some sort of spacer for the bearing that helps

@sakatuca suggest removing one of the Flow Groove pads and replacing it with a Slim Pad with a dry or thin lubed bearing.

1 Like

Yea, im gonna see if other sites have any thin pads in stock. Yoyoexpert is wiped clean

1 Like

"Slim Pad" Size 19mm OD

Now also available in the industry standard “Slim Pad!”…

You could probably get away with any slim pad

1 Like

Just to clarify pad thicknesses for @CaptainFoxxButt , from thinnest to thickest, it goes OD slim pads > industry standard pads > OD flow groove pads. The OD pads aren’t the same as any others. Anyway, since the Deep State uses flow grooves, any standard pad would be more recessed and the “slim pads” would be even more recessed.

3 Likes

From a post I made a while back:
" Here are caliper measurements of the thickness of OD pads and various ‘standard’ 19mm pads that I have on hand (without the paper backing):

One Drop slim pads: ~0.9 mm
CBC/YYF pads: ~1.1 mm
MYY pads: ~1.1 mm
Ilinx mousepads: ~1.0 mm
One Drop flow groove pad: ~1.8 mm"

The One drop slims are slightly thinner than “standard” slim pads. Other dimensions (inner and outer diameters) are pretty close across all of these. So much so that I trim down OD flow groove pads to make flush fitting OD “standard-type” pads. Discussed here.

@CaptainFoxxButt I have a bunch of OD slim pads on hand if you want some. I’ll warn you I’m in Canada though, still PM me if you’re interested. - I’d sell them at retail and likely mail them by letter post.

2 Likes

Ill keep it in mind buddy!

1 Like