One Drop presents the Chik!

:smile: Wow!! This looks tasty! Those graphics are perfect!

Best engravings I have seen one a one drop. Beautiful.

lol that’s how I feel

Would be so cool if the price was reasonable around the same as code 1 and 2 the summit was way to over priced, makes sense tho seeing how half is CLYW. Really looking forward to this, makes me proud to be from Oregon :slight_smile:

That H shape is always a winner for me. Now, we just need a YoyoExpert edition of it. ;D

I wouldn’t say the summit was over priced at $115 for solids, $135 for splashes. It’s my favorite all time yoyo and I would say it’s worth every penny. I didn’t really care for the burnside, however this looks to be a little better.

Well that is a welcome surprise. According to One Drop’s Flickr page the Chik is going to retail for $88.

Putting that in perspective, the Burnside was the inspiration for the Chik and is a budget priced competition player which retails for a mere $85.

One Drop Flickr Link

Props to one drop.

Always loved them. Now I can probably get both the chik and rally.

That is truly awesome! I guess it’s settled. This has been an awesome year for yoyos.

…and we’re only half way through.

Not sure if I missed this, but how was the name chosen for this throw?

so long guys, imma go pick up some Chiks.

2 Likes

It is Igor’s nickname.

Thanks. I didn’t know that. Cool. One Drop has a lot of yo-yos that start with the letter “C.” Pure coincidence it seems.

Lol same here. I like a little heavier sp im going to pick up some side effects ;D can’t wait to get it!!! Haha

same here, that’s what I was thinking!

All I needed to hear was “lighter burnside.”

When will these be hitting stores? :slight_smile:

Yes! Give us a time frame for when these will be ready for sale. Really looking forward to this one.

They should be ready for purchase on the 21st of June.

Woo Hoo!! Thanks, Paul!