ONE DROP CODE 2! ADDED ONE DROP CODE 1!!!!!Mint iPod Nano! Price Drop!NEW THROW!

Hi,

I have a one drop Code 2 Nautilus that is half wasteland and half citrus fade. It has 1 ding and some pinpricks and some flatspots. Does not effect play. My alltime fav yoyo. But I really want buy a cascade so yeah…ONLY 62$ SHIPPED!!! PICS AT THE BOTTOM!!!PENDING

One Drop Code 1 Burning Ember. 1 tiiinnnyyy ding and a couple scrapes that are almost invisible.75$ PENDING
PICS AT BOTTOM!!!
I also have lots of NYYR stuff that I am selling for cheap!

One tiny scrape on the back that is pretty much invisible. It strained my eyes trying to find it!!! lol. Orange iPod Nano 8 gig 6th gen for 95$! pics at the bottom of this page in replies!

Books:
Rick Riordan books:
The Titan’s Curse7$
The Sea of Monsters3$
The Serpents Shadow17$
The Son of Neptune18$
The Red Pyramid 7$
The Battle of the Labyrinth7$
The Last Olympian7$
The Thrown of Fire10$
The Lightning Thief7$

Guardians of Gahool books:
The Journey6$
The River of Wind8$
The Capture 4$
The Burning6$

Carl Hiaasen books:
HOOT8$
SCAT10$
FLUSH8$

The Magic Tree House books:
A Crazy Day with Cobras7$
Dolphins at Daybreak4$
Tonight on the Titanic4$
Winter of the Ice Wizard7$
Summer of the Sea Serpent7$
Haunted Castle on Hallow Eve7$
A Good Night for Ghosts7$
Eve of the Emperor Penguin7$
Christmas in Camelot7$
Blizzard of the Blue Moon6$
Leprechaun in Late Winter7$
Monday with a Mad Genius7$
Moonlight on the Magic Flute7$
Dark Day in the Deep Sea6$
Carnival at Candlelight4$
Season of the Sandstorms4$
Night of the New Magicians4$
Dragon of the Red Dawn7$

Dkks

Lol, books.

stgrseheryhdr :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :’( :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :’( :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :’( :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :’(

BUMP!!! Bring me offers!!!

pics