One Day in Vancouver

I’ve got one day in Vancouver, BC today. Anything worth checking out? Popular stuff, weird stuff, off-the-beaten-path stufff…

3 Likes

Are you tied of hiking yet? I did a hike over a suspension bridge there that was awesome. Need to figure out which one…

Edit: I think it was Capilano Suspension Bridge Park

I think I’ve reached my hiking quota for this trip, but that’s good to know.

2 Likes

I have to say Vancouver BC is my favorite major city in North America. Any direction you go you will find stuff to do. Stanley Park, Gastown, the market and of course as @TryCatchThrow mentioned the Capilano bridge. Music and food selection is also great. Hope you have a great time :hugs:

1 Like

if you like ramen , there are many good ramen shops around the city. ramen danbo is my fav, it has two locations. Stanley Park is nice

2 Likes

It looks like we’re going to head to Granville Island market and do Vietnamese food tonight, since we just had ramen.

2 Likes

Having grown up there, I suggest Jericho beach to hang out or UBC Botanical Garden (my personal favorite) or renting an e-bike and riding around the Stanley Park seawall. Top it off with a hamburger from White Spot. Very Canadian.

2 Likes

The last time I was in Vancouver with a day to kill, I was waiting for a cruise ship departure. We found lots to do just wandering around.

3 Likes