Old yoyorecreation fs/ RARE SIDE EFFECTS ADDED

DISCLAIMER: I haven’t been able to access the forums due to the fact that, like every year of my life so far I was unaware that thanksgiving was this week when I last added all my side effects.

I always get dragged out of town during this week every year but this time I don’t have my
Own cell phone and I’m limited to my home desktop and I’ve been needing to come and make some sort of edit trying to let everyone be on the same page, but as soon as I type this I’ll be going thru all my mssgs and replying to everyone personally.

I’m also currently unable to accept PayPal for payments. I’m a longtime active user on this forum and just about all of my usage was here buying and selling so I’m already aware of how much alternative payments are but due to a number of factors on my end mostly, but also due to a few recent changes in PayPal’s policy in regards to the purchasing of used goods and services it’s the only option.

I already had to refund all of the people who originally purchased throws and let them know individually what was going on. I can accept payment through basically anything else but so far the people who have paid me used Venmo and Google pay so I’m trying to keep as much stuff in order as possible, due to me not ever experiencing so much volume on here before.

To everyone who has already paid me the only change is that I’m not going to be able to ship tomorrow on Wednesday as I originally planned due to being stuck in the woods, but I’ll be sending everything out soon as I get back home on Friday.

That’s about everything but to any potential interested buyers weary of making any purchases I totally understand, but I find most throwers on here that have been around tend to be good guys in my experience and I can assure everyone that I am as well.

Thank all you guys for showing so much love for the old collection and I really apologize for any confusion that has ensued.

Selling my some of my old ones. All are authentic. All prices are OBO so willing to negotiate within reason. If you have anymore questions just lmk

I wasn’t aware that certain side effects have become so popular so I decided to dig mine out the closet and just post all of them.

I’m not posting any prices for the side effects due to the fact that I honestly just don’t know what the current prices are so anyone interested just shoot me an offer for whatever set you want.

These are all of the rare ones I had.

ANTI-YO SIDE EFFECTS RED
STUNT PEGS
YELLOW LEGO

The next photo are all BRASS SIDE EFFECTS.
They’re MUCH heavier than their normal counterparts.

BRASS ULTRA-LIGHT
BRASS DOME
BRASS SPIKES

YYR MR.BUTCHER: 140

YYR STARGAZER: 140

YYR E=MC2 SAMMSCOTT EDITION:120

YYR ACROPHOBIA RAW:80 SOLD

CLYWxONEDROP SUMMIT:60 PENDING

ONEDROP CODE 2:70 SOLD

CRUCIAL DULCE DE LECHE:70

CRUCIAL CUPCAKE:70

YOYOJAM DARK MAGIC II:50 BEATER

6 Likes

Messaged

1 Like

PM-ed

1 Like

pm’d

1 Like

I was obviously late to see this BST.

But I was struck the instant I saw the Nautilus.

The moment I saw the Heart side effects, I said to myself, ‘Gone in 60 seconds’, lol.

I thought, ‘Somebody will bounce $70 just for those Rare S.E’s.

Relaxing my fix on the image, I shifted my view slightly up…. And Sold, it said.

Amazing.

Congrats on whoever jumped on those.

PS… the other yoze in this BST are very nice models.

3 Likes

Yeah…… I thought I had bought that but apparently not. I really just wanted the side effects. If whoever snagged it is willing to sell those to me I would really appreciate it.

:frowning:

2 Likes

I think the last time antiyo side effects went for sale they sold for over $100

Somebody got an early Christmas.

4 Likes

A hundred bones JUST for those side effects!?

Wow. Wish I woulda known. Back when I grabbed those on here I actually bought 3 sets.

Two of the red and at the time they had a set of silver ones with white hearts like the ones on the SLICK-YWET.

Think they were like 15 bucks a pop or something lol

5 Likes

Umm that doesn’t look like an acrophobia…

4 Likes

sorry but the raw one is not an acrophobia … it has a flat rim while acrophobia has a lip on the rim

4 Likes

I’ll take the Mr Butcher if it’s still available.

kgb

When I saw it I thought it was a triplet

2 Likes

Whoever bought it is gonna be disappointed :grimacing:

1 Like

it would be very useful to see it in profile and the shape but I think you are right … the Triplet is actually the YYR with the diameter of the flat part of the inner cup greater than all other models of this type (Gleipnir, Clash 2012, Star Geyser, etc.).

p.s. but what model is this ??? I’ve been thinking about it for weeks … and this tilt of the rim tells me something but … I can’t remember! :confounded:

Messaged again…

3 Likes

@SR1 black ultralights if you’re still looking for them

PM’d

Damn this was really surprising to me. I got one in a trade on here years ago but I always thought that I remembered the users telling me it was a raw accro

I’ve never seen or used that yyr model before and now reading this I feel bad because someone had purchased it and may still want it but I have to check my inbox

What do you guys think I should do?

1 Like

RSM side effects and antiyo hearts are probably worth $100-$150 each. The Lego ones got remade recently so retail pretty much. @Enjoit

1 Like