OG Peak Registration Thread!

I actually have screenshots from YYN of all of the owners I could find, 6 or 7 total I believe.

How do you even live with yourself and enjoy that? Or enjoy the money you get from selling it.

Man…

He quite literally means it was stolen.

No I know he didn’t steal it lol.

It wasn’t even done by a yoyo player. Friends’ apartment got cleaned out and I had left it there instead of sticking it in my pocket when we went out. I don’t think anyone got any money for it, or knows even what it is besides them maybe having seen me play with it out on the balcony.
-1 28 Stories. But hey, if you see it around after all these years, let me know. Haha.
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s212/MBreilein/IMG_3213.jpg
(Does this picture work? My phone has been showing me lots of white boxes with blue question marks lately)

1 Like

Yes, it works. Really nice pic too.

Hmm, so there were only 50 made? Sweet! I want to give a hand at replicating the paint job, for personal use, Chris allowed this, but on the condition I won’t flood the market or use it for personal gain. Want to add a #65 on the Peak, but wasn’t too sure if that number was made or not, I’m happy it wasn’t! Haha

A bunch of people have done their interpretation of a painted peak, but it seems it’s tough to match up to Levi. I’m saving up for one of the 1/1 second runs now. Just gotta get the cash!

Anyone have pictures of theirs that they’d like to share?

First and foremost, I would like to thank the previous owner of this yo-yo for waiting two months for me to save up the money to purchase this throw. I am honored to own this, a Levi Painted Peak from the second run that was sold on eBay.

2 Likes

Wow that’s absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. You’re one lucky person.

1 Like

Well, if any of you guys want to sell your Peaks let me know haha.

Coming soon to a theater near you…

Does anyone know who bought #39 a few weeks ago?

Anyone want to claim ownership to 37 or 39?

I don’t have one but I want one