OG Evil Yo first time playing/ review

Hello all, I wanted to see if any throwers would be interested in reviews of harder to obtain yoyos on the off chance they manage to snag one. If not I hope you enjoy a piece of history with me.

• The Yo-Yo’s History - Made by MonkeyFingeR Design in 2011, second production run of the evil yo in Rays first ever created colorway and yoyo. The first 3 colorways were a representation of the 3 mystic apes, see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil.

• The Yo-Yo’s Specifications (Weight 62g, monkey snot flowable silicone response, undersized diameter, H shape with nice rims, Tornado bearing hybrid center track if not the OG center track.

• The Pros and Cons of the Yo-Yo; I really have no cons with this yoyo, the only con I can see is it’s limited, pricey and almost impossible to come by but when you snag one it’s gonna be a Grail, something you most likely will never let go. It spins forever, if you have played other MFD or similar it’s as long spinning and forgiving as the Aotus, Conspiracy and back stage pass. Probably the longest spinning undersized yoyo I’ve ever played. It’s absolutely full of power, stability, agility and the grind finish and shape makes it phenomenal for all grinds. I can land thumb, finger and hand grinds easy and due to gap shape it holds the grinds great. It’s undersized shape makes it awesome in feel and carrying it around, the colorways are so rare and unique you will feel like you struck gold. Highly recommend this or the 2evil if you can’t find the OG Evil you. It’s my centerpiece of my collection. I highly doubt you will find a smoother, rarer, better playing mono metal that will hold its value.

This is an old yoyo so depending on what you get in the box just depends on the condition it was preserved in. Typically it’s a hand stitched pouch, cards, inserts and stickers followed by a rhino tool for picking knots and to top it off a custom vine string in the matching colorway of the yoyo.

I hope y’all enjoy this review, I look forward to the next comp or meeting ground we cross, one of my favorite things about getting rare throws is letting other throwers throw it around and enjoy it. Much love y’all and thanks for taking the time to read this if you did.

Uploaded a comparison shot so you can see the evil yo next to other popular MFD

Sincerely, NewmanThrows

6 Likes