Official Jekyll&Hyde:SPINS LUNARWIND PRODUCTION RUN COMING ON THE 22ND

Wish it were a better quality pic lol but so far looks cool!

Itā€™s purposely blurred! Just to hide the big details in order to ya know. Not spoil the surprise :slight_smile:

Nice excuse :wink: lol

Maybe I should have made it more artistic? Hahah

Iā€™m sooo glad you rounded some stuff off!

nice way to tease people manā€¦

Ainā€™t it? :slight_smile:

WE ARE AWESOME!

Thanks Wilson. :slight_smile:

My time with you guys sure was a blast. Iā€™m thankful for all the time Iā€™ve had with you guys. Honestly, I just need a break for a little while. This company was so chill and relaxed, but in all honesty I just feel like I need a break from being a sponsored yoyoer. Thank you for the time we had though! I still love you guys too! I really still fully support this company and I hope you guys get somewhere. Wilson and I are not on bad terms at all, he completely understands my reason for resigning from the team.

Thank you Wilson!! :smiley:

Welp.
Wassup.

I wish theyā€™re still around but Wilson decided to put the company on hold due to college and lack of funds

Sadness.

I want it

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/s480x480/10922828_10204846839706129_1571755702913703149_n.jpg?oh=928e38e589424c70c05107378e909871&oe=552E3ED8

These are not releasing Under J&H, Sean I I have both been Sponsored by Zeekio for quite some time
They are producing this yoyo for us! We have drastically improved the design, this yoyo is so insane i canā€™t WAIT for you guys to throw this puppy if you decide to get it!
PM me for details if you want to know where to get this when they release on the 22nd!

They will be Around $60-$70!!!

oooh thatā€™s awesome!!! hope its as amazing as i think it will be!

More specs and gap pic plez :smiley:

MY GOD YES. I NEED MONEY.

55mm dia, 41mm width, 66g
Perfect middle range specs, that will please anyone :slight_smile:
As well as a shape that is very V but has a bit of H as well, giving the best of both!
Then, we also have the best matador spike you will ever use I promise :wink:

And yes, these are beadblasted :smiley:
That means the V gap with the H rims, will HUGGG your fingers for a grind!

WHOAAAAAAA ITS BACK

And better than ever!

1 Like