*OFFICIAL* Eli Hops - "Playing for Hope" thread

There is an Eli hops contest this year??? I must go.

Yeah there will be, this fall! Already have many of the prizes and there will be much more. Look forward to having you there!

Wondering if you are accepting donations for prizes or anything else?

Definitely!

PM me for details and thanks so much for showing support!

NOVEMBER 3rd!!!

That is the final date of the Eli Hops Event and Competition for 2012! Registration and music submission for the competition will begin in October!

Already committed to being there is YoyoExpert.com, Brett “Ooch” Outchcunos, Musician Amy Herrera, and YYJ Team Apprentice Erik “Lil’ E” Bjork! Duncan Toys will be donating! Yomega and Myachi have already donated! There are several private donations from awesome people as well! More coming really soon so keep your eyes here people!

www.facebook.com/elihopsforhope (here too!)

Okay, so November third, wonder how good I’ll be by then.

I’m a beginner.

Maybe I’ll compete. Idk.

Where will this be?

Hey! There will be a beginner category to compete in! It’s at the Haverhill MA AMVETS Hall on Primrose St.

Doors open at 11am!

Well I am not a complete beginner.

I am in master tricks on this site. But Raytysh’s (Idk how to spell him name.) Those are too hard for me now.

Maybe I’ll get better…

Will there be a website soon?

Right now everything is being done from the Facebook account (www.facebook.com/elihopsforhope)

I do try and post here as Often as I can though! More posts soon!

Sensei Dave is my hero! I love the way you work for something that is Extremely necessary!

1 Like

I’m not a hero… I saw a way I could use what I love… Yo-yo… To fill a need that I have close ties to. I have a big contest announcement to make but I can’t do it until my Internet is up and running… (just switched services) because my phone won’t let me upload photos to the site :slight_smile:

Keep an eye here for the info and check out the Facebook. Thanks for the support!

Sensei Dave

You are awesome sensei Dave. I agree with the yoyo totally (for those who don’t know, I was diagnosed with aspergers years ago) I wish you luck, you have my support all the way.

1 Like

Hey Guys! Here it is! The initial info on the upcoming Eli Hops Foundation Yo-yo BATTLE for Family and Community Connections! (Fundraiser) It’s happening AT the Eli Hops event this year!

I will also post this in the upcoming contests thread!

Oh my gosh, I am so going to this. This looks totally AWESOME!

1 Like

Tell EVERYONE you know!

Wow. This sounds too epic.

1 Like

You should totally go and bring all of your friends! It will be amazing!

My mom thinks I might be able to go!

It all depends on my Grandmothers condition though. :frowning:

I hope I can make it! Maybe I’ll battle!

If you go you should totally battle! The worst tha can happen is you will have a ton of fun! The best is you will have a ton of fun and win something!