Official Barking Spider Thread...We're back in the saddle again

All Barking Spider Entertainment News and Announcements will be made in this topic.

If you have any customer service inquiries please direct them to rlikeman@gmail.com for a prompt reply.

For additional information visit www.barkingspiderentertainment.com

• The Professor

DC meet recap and 2010 Asian Festival news.

Worlds preps…

Updated with Worlds Loot for sale!

We have our first prototype yo-yo. The RIOT. Check it out on the homepage for stats and pics. We are still working with it so it isnt quite where the production model will. Anyone going to TN States this weekend should hit us up and give it a try.

TN States is this Saturday September 11 and Barking Spider will be there with our newest baby The RIOT prototype for people to try out and give feedback about the yo-yo so far as well as a little “bit” I have been wanting to make for quite a while. Sorry no spoilers, you will have to come to the contest and see for yourself. We will also be vending our pads, t-shirts, wallets, and bearings as well as competing at the contest. What a busy day this will be. Looking forward to it. See you all on Saturday.

I’ll be there and can’t wait to try the Riot!

Ill meet you there! im excited to try one!

We are trying to raise funds for various projects and we need your help. Come check out Professor Roderick Likeman’s Mega Sale for ridiculous deals.

Thread cleaned.

Good to see things going well for you.

Alex is representing at US Nationals today! Good luck buddy! 3A Champ!

I know it probably isn’t the best of times when you have to tell people you haven’t gone anywhere but here I am saying it to all of you. Barking Spider Entertainment is still alive and well. I, the Professor, have been having some life transitions that I am certain will be behind me very soon. Once things settle out we will push again to finish and release The RIOT as well as some other ideas I have had during this transition period. I will keep everyone posted.

-The Professor

After a long hiatus we are back in business and flying at full speed. The website has been updated with all product info as well as inventory quantities and pictures where needed. Come check out where we are and we will show you where we are going as new info is available. www.barkingspiderentertainment.com