OD mystery box

LT, Panorama, and Sugar Glider
So happy that I got a Panorama! Definitely a win for me

16 Likes

You got 3 throws?

I may suggest two NQP and an LT :wink:

1 Like

The Panorama and Sugar Glider came in the mystery box. The LT is from the nqp drop that happened the same day

4 Likes

My box came today. Got the Legendary Terrarian and a Silhouette. I was hoping for the LT and Deep (or Deeper) State, but this is fantastic. May yet have to go looking for a Deep(er) State!

11 Likes

Great deal here the SM deep state is really nice on this one .

I don’t really like responsive so I bought some shims for the deep state hoping to make it unresponsive

12 Likes

Please tell if it worked out! Am facing the same issues here :slight_smile:

Disappointing mystery box for me. I guess you win some lose some.
I’m just glad I did pick up a LT so it wasn’t a complete lose.

Anybody wanna trade NQP?

7 Likes

Dang most everyone got some good stuff! I always end up with the stuff I don’t want. I thought about hopping on this one but the last couple that I’ve bought I ended up with the things I didn’t want, but this one seemed pretty solid this time around aside from the deep state.

My mystery box showed up today. Very happy with what I got. I can’t see anything wrong with the LT so no idea how it’s a NQP. I can see why the panorama isn’t perfect with the wash on the cups but i still think it looks great.

19 Likes

Sorry, I don’t know the name of the colorway :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you won, that’s the best mystery box combo so far (imo)!

2 Likes

The panorama is nqp because those sides were supposed to have the pattern of what you see on the inner part of the yoyo - the bluish-red colorway as I can see

yeah man it is washed out a bit but still looks great when spinning. I did find the spot on the LT where the anodizing has a small blemish but you can only really see it in certain light

3 Likes

I looked through your post too fast :smiley: You were talking about LT

1 Like

I actually really like the way that Panorama looks. Nice score!

2 Likes

Your post made me realize that I also have the color wash issue on one side >.<

here:

7 Likes

oh no sorry man :laughing:
the washed-out colour on your isn’t so obvious I don’t think. Just keep that side facing your body and no one will see :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Forgot to post mine when they came in, the colorway on my second LT is why it’s NQP. Simply put it just doesn’t exist as far as I can tell.

11 Likes

There is certainly a twinge of green in that gray, really an interesting colorway

12 Likes