obsidian 54

so I have an obsidian 54 with aluminum spikes. I’ve heard there’s only 20 in the world. I’m not sure if I should offer it up for trade because I really want a supernova, and i use the 54 sparingly because its 1 of 20 and i dont wana ding it. Thoughts? advice? help? ???

If you are going to sell it I’d wait for it to increase in value a lot or I’d keep it. Rare throws are a joy to own.

It’s up to you to decide what you want to do with it. Don’t forget it is just a toy (even if it is rare) so don’t be afraid to use it.

good point. ill start using it more, and if i dont enjoy it then i might trade it

go ahead and enjoy it, its a rare throw, if you want to sell you can, but i would definitly wait several years… anything old thats in good condition would be worth a lot, but if you wanna throw it, do it over carpet and keep it safe from banging into furniture or walls… but if it does ding, take DBs advice, dont stress out, its still just a toy

I completely agree do it over carpet and protect it from dings. and if you use it you can be all like this is a rare yoyo too so pluses all around