Oasis by Dressel Designs! - Organic Stainless Steel D Bearing YoYo! - Available Tonight at 7:00pm Et!

I got a raw on YYsam and I didint know there was other colors :upside_down_face: Still dope tho but the Case hardened one looks nice asl

1 Like

Anyone that missed I sent a restock of raw here, they’re up now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t wait! They won’t be there long!

My raw Oasis arrived here in Australia after 12 days and been loving it. The weight to playfeel ratio is so different, in a good way!
@hobbygod this is my 4th DD throw, never fails to impress. Great work! :white_heart:

2 Likes

Any plans for iridescents?

Thanks Skeevs!

2 Likes

Missed out on the black out will wait for second drop unless someone is letting go of a black out?

2 Likes

The Oasis kind of shocked me how well it plays. I bought the black (gorgeous btw) and was pleasantly shocked at how well it plays for a d-bearing. I was not expecting the spin time and power with the D-Bearing. (Past throws kind of tempered the D-bearing expectation) It’s an organic so of course the handfeel is great. Kind of wish it wasn’t as wide to make it more pocket friendly.
If I had to say anything is @hobbygod makes great throws, the bimetal are excellent yet the Emotion and now the Oasis really knock it out of the park. Dude knows how to make monometals.

5 Likes