Noah.Bachofen (UPDATE)

Noah sent me a Larkspur Cascade to make things right. I am totally satisfied and hope that things get better for him! Thank you Noah Bachofen!

P.S.,
Please, please, please work on your packaging. It’s only a couple minutes of your time to throw some bubble wrap or even paper towels around the throw. And PLEASE stop shipping yoyos screwed together!

I bought a Summit from Noah.Bachofen on Sept. 26 for $75 + $5 for shipping. I paid the $80 in full to his paypal account on the 26th. He was supposed to ship same day but I understand that things do happen so it was no big deal at that point. so he said that he would ship that following Monday:

Totally fine.
Didn’t hear from him until the 30th when he told me that he shipped it out and would get me the tracking number after school:

I was relieved that he finally shipped, but never got the tracking. after hours of waiting i get this:

So, again, I sent my address.

He assured me that he was going to ship it that day.
After more hours of waiting I asked if he had shipped:

I asked if I could have the tracking number:

So after not hearing from him for another day, I expressed my concerns and that I didn’t think he shipped it:

I thanked him for being honest and asked that he please follow through:

Finally on Oct. 2, I got the tracking number.
It arrived today (Oct. 4) and I opened it to find that it was still together with absolutely no protection what so ever, and no “extras” that he told me would be included.

I don’t like leaving negative feedback, so instead i’m letting everyone know about this horrible experience. Noah is a professional for Eternal Throw, and to me that makes this even more infuriating! If you are a professional, you should conduct yourself with the upmost respect and kindness. you should be giving the company you represent a good name and this is a perfect example of the OPPOSITE!

I am very, VERY angry about this.

Not the only instance of questionable trading by Noah.

Really? Huh.

He just seems kinda lazy/ apathetic towards packing. If this was me I’d be happy I got a clairview station summit for the price of $75…

Summits, even Clareview, are really not worth even 70 anymore.

If anyone read his other feedback thread…

Noah is not a professional, he’s a sponsored player. Big difference.

And, the only reason I know his name is because people have posted these threads before.

I don’t think that’s the point.

I agree with all of you in a strange way, because there is some good and bad in this story. It appears that the communication and packing is the major complaint. If everything is in the proper context, there were about 8 lies in there, which is a lot. But, some people are minimizing the impact of that, because you got the throw in 8 days, which is not quick, but it’s not the worst either. The packing was shocking as well, but if the throw arrived in the condition described despite that, some people would say, “all’s well that ends well.” :-\ I think communication and packing need a lot of work, but he did deliver on the original deal, in about a week. His other official feedback is good, unless I missed something.

I would thank if I could.

That packaging seems like it’s some sort of practical joke. I’ve never seen the likes of it…

Noah seems like a cool enough guy but his shipping habits are just terrible but this is an improvement from the trade i had with him awhile ago… (He gave me a new throw but it took another while)

:smiley:

That’s about $3.14 worth of USPS for ya.

ive had a few incidences with late shippers,and ive done it once myself,because i left the package in my friends car,after a day regarding a car accident. but for things to be that difficult,to where it seems your pulling teeth. it shouldnt have to be that hard to get the truth outta someone,especially on here,where most of us are pretty honest people. You did get it in 8 days though,so thats not too bad as T.A states above,but still quite ridiculous.

ANd ^ what coffelt stated above, i agree,you get what you pay for,i learned my lesson on that,so no matter what i ship priority,it seems they take alot better care of packages that have their cute lil USPS logo on it. the 6.00$ isnt that hard to cough up.

Same with me he said he would ship same day but he didn’t and the packing was sloppy.

I got my Civility like that. Don’t remember the name of the guy who sent it like that.

Noah sent me a Larkspur Cascade to make things right. I am totally satisfied and hope that things get better for him! Thank you Noah Bachofen!

P.S.,
Please, please, please work on your packaging. It’s only a couple minutes of your time to throw some bubble wrap or even paper towels around the throw. And PLEASE stop shipping yoyos screwed together!

yoooooooo lol.

i traded with him, he shipped a horizon like the summit mentioned earlier. since i just throw yo-yos on a shelf for the collection, and nothing was damaged, there was no reason to complain. I’m an easy guy to get along with.

i chalk it up to shipping inexperience. id trade with him again if i needed to. no hard feelings here.