No Jive 3 in 1 - YoYoSkills.com Review - CLASSIC WEEK!

I am breaking my own rule and reviewing a yo-yo that is not in new/perfect condition. Its nostalgia week here at YoYoSkills, and I can think of no finer yo-yo to feature than the No Jive 3-1 by Tom Kuhn. Tom Kuhn is a Legend in the yo-yo world. He was the first one to create a ball bearing based yo-yo that worked (Silver Bullet II) and his wood yo-yos are considered by everyone to be the premium of what is available. One of Tom’s crowning achievements is the No Jive 3-in-1. In 1976, Tom patented the take apart design of the No Jive 3-in-1, and released the worlds first reversible modular yo-yo shortly after. This was a huge evolution in yo-yo production and a landmark engineering achievement. This accomplishment is so important to the yo-yoing world, that in 1979, Tom rebuilt the No Jive into a 256 pound behemoth that stands at 4 feet (Currently at the Chico Yo-Yo Museum) and was yo-yo’ed using a crane. This made it the Worlds Largest functional take apart Yo-Yo! YoYoSkills is proud to present this review of the yo-yo that started the take apart revolution, the No Jive 3-in-1.

Read the review, and see LOTS of pictures over at YoYoSkills.com!

Another awsome review!

Great as Usual. :wink:

=) nice! I still have my No Jive 3 in 1 and its box. I got it years ago when I didn’t really yo-yo. The yo-yo is in pretty bad shape but has more of the sentimental value in it (still works btw).