No but seriously who is SF?

Clues?!

• They are american
  • They attend contests regularly
  • They do tell their sponsored players who they are and those players have leaked it
  • We know that none of their players who were sponsored somewhere else are SF (example: Connor Seals Throwrev, Remy Duncan, Angelo YYF
  • They are male
  • There are multiple people running it. (3-4)
  • Scales Founders, Shion’s Father(s) ???
    I know that we wont actually find out. And I will protect SF’s identity if I do find out, but in the meantime, would anyone like to add clues or speculation?
12 Likes

David at OneDrop figured it out apparently

5 Likes

Where did you hear this?

2 Likes

I read somewhere that the SK happened when David reached out to them after figuring it out.

5 Likes

I think “who” is the wrong question here.

When.
When is SF?

7 Likes

It’s the guy surrounded by SF players at contests

5 Likes

I know, but I haven’t seen enuf SF players at contests.

5 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Some new weird company is an anonymous mystery and you’re a natural born detective. After some digging and interrogation, you finally figure it out. Why not join forces and salsa dance with the enigma?

OOOH I get it now

3 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

11 Likes

Yeah I was going to post that but I can’t find the original source where I’m pretty sure SF also said that David figured it out.

2 Likes

Towards the end of the video SF says something completely random and Bergy says “I didn’t say that.” The Scales Founders I think were Mark, Zaf, Colin and someone else I can’t remember.

4 Likes

it’s that feeling all the time.

10 Likes

They have easy access to yellow post its

13 Likes

That’s not narrowing it down much buddy :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Steves Fun Yoyos?

1 Like

Boxthor?

2 Likes

Wait, do you guys really not know?

I mean they never told me it was a secret or anything.

Or is that a joke post?

7 Likes

Apparently all of the insiders know and it is sort of an inside joke. It has never (to my knowledge) been explicitly stated online who they actually are. I don’t know, but I don’t really care.

3 Likes

Oh. They must have not meant to keep it secret at first.

And as far as it being an inside joke, am I just crazy or is the yo-yo world becoming really clique-ish?

It seems less inclusive than it used to be.

3 Likes