New yoyo, have $110 to spend, but what on?

I need help choosing which yoyos to purchase. I have $120 (minus about $10 for strings and response goodies) to spend and I have an interest on these yoyos: C3 Dark Sonic, C3 Yeah x3 + a CLYW Hat, God-Trick Evolution (Infiniti GT), Werrd Irony GBA (JP is sold out everywhere), YoyoJam Inspire + CLYW Hat + more Extra goodies, One Drop CODE 1 + Extra side effects, and a Chico Heavy Hitter 1. If anyone has anything else to add, consider NOT adding the following: C3 delrins, C3 Capless, any other YYJ Hybrids, any other YYF I didn’t mention, bootlegs, plastics, and yeah.

[u]FEEL FREE TO OFFER ME YOYOS THAT YOU HAVE THAT ARE 1. MINT 2. ON MY WANTS LIST AND 3. BE READY TO TAKE 3+ PICTURES FOR ME. YOU MUST HAVE 20+ FEEDBACK IN ORDER TO SELL ME A YOYO.

[/u] (in a friendly, yet forceful tone)

I recently got an Inspire and I love it. It has become one of my favorite throws.

I think the Code 1 would also be a nice choice. I don’t have one, but I’ve wanted one for a while.

I don’t know about the other yoyos you mentioned. I’ve never really looked into any of them.

Studio42? Help ;D?

Any of the C3’s you will be happy with the code 1 is a great yoyo and if fun to play. One thing to look at is the styy bandit or the deadly spins wrath.

if i had hundred-something yoyo moniez, i’d buy a Drop bear. but that’s just me.

also look at the g squared nessie or albatross they are both amazing yoyos