New Video: December Combos

Hey guys, spent some time today recording some combo’s I’ve been messing with and decided to throw them together in a quick little video. Would love to know what you think of the tricks :slight_smile:

Mike

lookin slick man! 8)

Thanks bud!

Last dead combo was tight. Honestly I still liked the style to your previous video better. I forget what it was called, but it was B/W and used “Cold as Ice” by Specimen A.

What type of crazy dota spoof…
Really great vid though, some sweet tricks there to, especially toward the end.

Thanks Patrick, yea i would have liked to do the regularspeed shot to a slowmotion shot but my camera doesn’t have a higher frame rate :confused: and that video your thinking of is called Simplex

M²: thanks :slight_smile: lol

great vid man. fast and flowy and i can tell how much you practice. ugg, i throw at least an hour a day and i feel like a wimp now.

also, you look like charlie from lost. i just noticed that. that is a compliment if you dont watch lost

Not a big fan of the song, but I absolutely love your style. That was some really good yoyoing.

Regens. YES. That was so ill man. I loved it.

Wow those tricks were so sick I think I heard one throw up. 8)

Regen = Sick! :smiley:

nice mike really doin good

LookAYoYo, thanks bud :slight_smile: I looked that guy up, i don’t see that many similarities but thanks anyhow! lol :slight_smile:

Mitch Ginder, Thanks bud! :slight_smile: Yea that music is an acquired taste type of song, next time i’m using something calmer.

Zach Smith, Thanks bud :slight_smile: Glad you liked the regen!

yobro, hahaha thanks! :slight_smile:

joeyoshmoeyo, thanks man!

mike dont thank me you deserve it your really doin good

1 Like