New update on some of the that's happening, some bad news :(

Well, I think it is time to share this with you guys. I currently live in an apartment, and my parents and I think its time to get a house. We finally got an offer accepted on a nice house that seems really nice, and we’re moving.

I won’t be on YYE that much anymore, and won’t be selling strings during this time.

Don’t worry, I will get back to selling strings. But this is one time I really can’t. I’m not sure how long it will take, so don’t ask me that, but I estimate it maybe 2-3 months. I will be on for a while more. But I won’t be selling strings as of when I post this.
The people who already sent the money will be gotting their strings, though.

Well, yeah, that’s about it.

(Mitch) #2

Good luck and congrats with the new house!

Oh I GUESS we can forgive you this ONE time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have fun with your move! Hope all goes well with it!

Congradulations on the new house! I guess your kinda lucky with the economy and stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

(G5) #6

Are you moving to another town, or are you staying where you staying in the town you live in now?

I’m staying in Carlsbad.

We just feel the need for a house.

lol

you shoula came to riverside :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, San JOSE!!! Cuz I’m here… anyways, just a question, how does moving affect your yoyoing production and forums? Is it because you won’t have internet?

Yeah…

That would’ve been awesome.

(Mikey) #11

Congrat’s on the new house Paolo!

(PHAZZE) #12

Why not closer to YYE in general? ;D I’m about half an hour from amherst MA the location… But we will miss YOU paolo more than your strings! :smiley: