New update on some of the that's happening, some bad news :(

Well, I think it is time to share this with you guys. I currently live in an apartment, and my parents and I think its time to get a house. We finally got an offer accepted on a nice house that seems really nice, and we’re moving.

I won’t be on YYE that much anymore, and won’t be selling strings during this time.

Don’t worry, I will get back to selling strings. But this is one time I really can’t. I’m not sure how long it will take, so don’t ask me that, but I estimate it maybe 2-3 months. I will be on for a while more. But I won’t be selling strings as of when I post this.
The people who already sent the money will be gotting their strings, though.

Well, yeah, that’s about it.

Good luck and congrats with the new house!

Oh I GUESS we can forgive you this ONE time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have fun with your move! Hope all goes well with it!

Congradulations on the new house! I guess your kinda lucky with the economy and stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you moving to another town, or are you staying where you staying in the town you live in now?

I’m staying in Carlsbad.

We just feel the need for a house.

lol

you shoula came to riverside :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, San JOSE!!! Cuz I’m here… anyways, just a question, how does moving affect your yoyoing production and forums? Is it because you won’t have internet?

Yeah…

That would’ve been awesome.

Congrat’s on the new house Paolo!

Why not closer to YYE in general? ;D I’m about half an hour from amherst MA the location… But we will miss YOU paolo more than your strings! :smiley: