New undersized slim-line release! The Huatian ROTOR!

Huatian is a new yo-yo company based out of China with a really unique approach to yoyo design. This is the ROTOR!

The Rotor is a slimline undersized model with a really clean and streamlined aesthetic. It is compact enough to easily fit in your pocket and performs surprisingly well for it’s size! It features an aluminum body with a press fit POM cap provides the perfect weight distribution for an undersized yo-yo. It has a speedy maneuverable feel in play with a nice presence on the string to keep you coming back for more!

Compact and capable, the ROTOR is easy to carry anywhere you go and is an excellent choice for your new daily throw!

8 Likes

I’m guessing this is fully unresponsive? (unlike things like the Deep State and Alley Cat)

(dumb question)…can the caps be removed?

4 Likes

This looks really cool

3 Likes

hurry Twitch! there are only 8 greens in stock!

5 Likes

I’ve asked Huatian before. Fully unresponsive and caps cannot be removed. I had been wanting a black one to dye the white caps but it’s a no go.

6 Likes

Reminds me of that 400 gram yoyo that broke the world record for a sleeper a while ago.

3 Likes

The BTH! Yeah similar shape/look, but this one is actually playable lol.

3 Likes

Can this accept a half-sized bearing to make it responsive? :thinking:

Oh well, out of stock, but still curious!

2 Likes

Just checked before shipping out the last one - Yes, you can swap in a slim bearing. Don’t have to change the axle either.

5 Likes

Hopefully they can restock soon! Thanks for checking! :+1:

3 Likes