new to forums....

hey just a quick question, when people comment “bump” what does that mean?

thanks in advance :smiley:

Brings post to the top of the message board.

“Bump” is meant to bring a post to the top of a page, commonly done with the BST, so people are more likely to see the thread.

Check this out (at least the first one):

Just for future notice, since this has nothing to do with yoyoing, post it in the Unrelated Section. Anyway, welcome to the forums–I hope you have fun around here!

1 Like

hey thanks a lot ;D