New throw from a new company MonkeyfingeR

Hello everyone, I wanted to drop you guys a line to announce a new company from Canada that will be producing return tops. MonkeyfingeR you can find us at www.monkeyfinger.ca Here is where we are at. We just put up the start of our website. Within the next few weeks this should be expanding with tons of info about who we are and the progress we are making on our first throw. Twitter is up and running if anyone is interested in a more detailed day to day workings of the company just search for monkeyfingeryo.

Where are we at?
We have just about finished up prototype testing of Version#2, after collecting all the feedback we should be able to move onto version#3 (next week is scheduled for CNC run) which should be the last version before production. Colors have not been chosen yet for the first run but we are waiting for color samples to come back.

There is a picture of version#2 proto on yoyoskills.com if you are interested.

Feel free to drop us a line, we do our best to return info requests.

Thanks everyone from MonkeyfingeR

I looked it up, that looks cool. What are the desired specs?

Are you going to be selling the yo’s yourself or selling them at places like YYE?

specs should be 42mm X 52.5mm X 4.25

at least that is where they are set for the Version #3 of the proto’s

oh, that sounds awesome, I’ll have to look out for them :wink:

Again.

We are not sure what direction to go, we are really just pushing to get this last version our of proto finished and get a production run ready.

Just checking because if you are selling them yourself, but promoting them on another’s online store forum, It’s a bit of a slap in the face. Selling them in the bst however isn’t that big of a deal. Also just to tell you that you would be MUCH better off selling them here. More people buy from this site than you could imagine. Open up your sights and go for the top!

Chill out we’ll get to you eventually.

I agree this is a great forum and online store and thanks for the support!

god forbid a mod does his job… :stuck_out_tongue:

Win.

Sometimes your humor isn’t so humorous. Actually that kinda torqued me.

Even more win. xD

I get the hint

Everything sounds great…but the name…