New Style!

(Jesse) #1

Ok, I cannot do any tricks in this style, (well, I haven’t tried, but I don’t think I will be able to) but I just wanted to let you all know. This is crazy, I can’t believe it’s never been thought of!

I call it:

8a! (4a+1a+3a)

Basically, what it is, is you have an offstring yo-yo in one hand and an onstring yo-yo in the other!

Come to think of it, I know one trick, but it’s hard to explain, and I want to see what you guys can come up with!

You throw the offstring first with your dominant hand, then keep it there while you throw down your on-string one!

RESPOND!

(Mark) #2

Similar or same to Soloham.

(Jesse) #3

Soloham consists of 2 offstring yo-yos thrown with the same hand, and manipulated with 1 string.

8a consists of an offstring on your dominant hand and a regular 1a on your non-dominant hand. You can use one or both strings. (I’m not really sure because I can only do one trick where you only use one)

(J. Lev) #4

An interesting idea… I’d try it, but my left hand skills are dismal and I didn’t get very far.

Wow. Nice idea man. I’m sure that 5a will be thrown in there instead of 1a sometime.

(Cameron (and his yoyo)) #6

Id be tight if your offstring yo was stacked then you would be able to throw it and maneuver it as if it was a finger or extra hand at times… catch my drift?

(Jamesofyoyo) #7

How bout counter weight offsting? lol! :smiley:

That’s 9A

i might try just dont want to get knot