New Style!

Ok, I cannot do any tricks in this style, (well, I haven’t tried, but I don’t think I will be able to) but I just wanted to let you all know. This is crazy, I can’t believe it’s never been thought of!

I call it:

8a! (4a+1a+3a)

Basically, what it is, is you have an offstring yo-yo in one hand and an onstring yo-yo in the other!

Come to think of it, I know one trick, but it’s hard to explain, and I want to see what you guys can come up with!

You throw the offstring first with your dominant hand, then keep it there while you throw down your on-string one!

RESPOND!

Similar or same to Soloham.

Soloham consists of 2 offstring yo-yos thrown with the same hand, and manipulated with 1 string.

8a consists of an offstring on your dominant hand and a regular 1a on your non-dominant hand. You can use one or both strings. (I’m not really sure because I can only do one trick where you only use one)

An interesting idea… I’d try it, but my left hand skills are dismal and I didn’t get very far.

Wow. Nice idea man. I’m sure that 5a will be thrown in there instead of 1a sometime.

Id be tight if your offstring yo was stacked then you would be able to throw it and maneuver it as if it was a finger or extra hand at times… catch my drift?

How bout counter weight offsting? lol! :smiley:

That’s 9A

i might try just dont want to get knot