New release from Rain City - The Guitarist!

From Rain City: In 2019 Rain City partnered with Thomas Velto (Throws’N’Brews) to create The Metalhead – a yoyo with some serious personality to fit Thomas and Jeremy’s love for loud and powerful music.

After that success, we tinkered with the design, looking to create a Metalhead 2. We ended up with a unique design that referenced the Metalhead, but was too different to share a name. So I give you – The Guitarist.

The guitar is an amazing instrument for it’s versatility. It can be a calm accompaniment to your day’s activities, the rhythm that carries a vocal melody, or a harmonious part of a band. But it can also dominate. Look to the Rock and Metal guitar-gods of the 20th century. Performers who commanded the attention of a stadium full of people, dominating the crowd with an orchestra’s worth of sound.

This yoyo has big shoes to fill. To that end, we paid tribute to a number of guitars that captured the attention of the world.

Releasing Friday 6/18 @ 8PM EDT.

11 Likes

That profile has some G2 Wolf vibes!

3 Likes

Looks good​:+1::+1:

1 Like

What is the name of this color way? The Guitarist

2 Likes

Still on the fence but that is one :fire::fire::fire: colorway

2 Likes

I believe that’s Frankenstrat

I’m torn between Dimebolt and Lucille

1 Like

Larivee would have been my favourite, but missed out on that colorway. (Damn Timezones)

1 Like