New release from One Drop - The FAT TIRE!

From One Drop: The story of this design is exactly what you might think. David wanted fat rims. Really really really fat rims. Also a slightly concave catch zone and Side Effects. The Machinist isn’t a huge fan of concave catch zones, but agreed on the general feature set. He then knocked the design out of the park!

It’s bold and beautiful. Feels great in the hand and very unique on the string. Side Effects and lots of love included.

6 Likes

Oh, great price point on this one! I love me some Side Effect throws!!

2 Likes

Note: One color, man o war, didn’t make it into the group shot… Or any photos. I added One Drop’s picture to the page so you can see it. I’ll get it added on Monday - 18 yo-yos is like 8 too many to keep track of for an individual release… :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

OR…

Maybe you’re just starting to get old and forgetful!?

/gigglesnort

3 Likes

I’ve got a bit of a head cold, but i’m not making excuses. Even though that’s 2 excuses now… :rofl:

9 Likes

I tried a prototype a month or so ago, and I was really interesting. Might have to head down there and pick one up now that they have been released.

1 Like

Head colds mess you up. This week I spent 10 minutes referring to a customer who called me in 3rd person because I didn’t recognize her voice or phone number. I thought she was from the company’s purchasing group.

Thankfully the customer was a really good sport about it.

2 Likes

I was going to get a pair of them.

But then again; maybe I would be two fat and two tire’d to play?

2 Likes

Oh my gosh … I just realized this is more of an H shape than the so-called “benchmark H”!

Kudos! I love H shaped yo-yos! Gonna buy one. Plus… side effects!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I see it as more of a W shape (after all, W is for “wings”). Granted, instead of a V with wings, it is a U with wings. But it has big wide (albeit horizontal) wings just the same. In fact, I would say that it is the wings which absolutely dominate the yoyo’s design/shape, making W the most apropos designation.

4 Likes

@The_Machinist I want an over sized fat tire called the 5th wheel :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

That’s the whole game my friend. The problem with the “benchmark H” is the lack of interior curve.

2 Likes