New release from MK1 - The EXIA!

Mk1 YoYos is a relatively newer company that has really established itself in the yoyo community with some impressive designs. Their latest release is an inner-ring bimetal yoyo created with 7068 aluminum and steel rings - The Exia!

The core idea of the Mk1 Exia came from team member Max Choo, who is a big fan of Gundam. Their winged mechanical shapes inspired the flared out profile and multi-stepped inner cup, giving the Exia a really striking aesthetic. It plays fast and smooth with a pleasantly light feel on the string that will keep you throwing through your longest practice sessions.

The entire MK1 team helped to test & focus the Exia design, resulting in a yoyo that exudes control, maneuverability, and power. An excellent choice for any play style!

Friday 11/6 @ 8PM EST.

21 Likes

My favorite one yet @MarkD!

7 Likes

This one is about to make waves

6 Likes

Oh, I am going to be on it like blue bonnet. It will be mine

4 Likes

It’s really good. Feels lighter than that 63-whatever grams it weighs but has the power and stability expected of a competition bimetal.

3 Likes

OMG these are beautiful congrats :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I really like the width/diameter on these and they look great!

5 Likes

Thank you all! We’re really happy with how the Exia turned out, and of course, really excited to be here on YoyoExpert yet again!

Here’s a poll, for fun:

Yoyo ring colors
  • Silver colored rings
  • Gold colored rings
  • Torched rings
  • Some other color of ring

0 voters

6 Likes

Damn this looks so good. Gonna grab one of these but cant decide on the color. I wanted to get the silver with rainbow rims but alas was too slow. Does anyone know how bright the pink is on the blue/pink fade?

2 Likes

I LOVE my Umbra. This was an instabuy for me. MK1 knows what’s up

3 Likes

It’s close to 100% bright pink. Extremely saturated yoyo.

Direct sunlight photo ahoy!

7 Likes

Only one left in stock, clear gold.

(photo by @shatterFX)

Guess it’s time to look into more colorways??

Thank you everyone for your amazing support so far!

6 Likes

Please moooore!!! Hahahaha, I just lost the timming, althought super nice, I preffer colored over clear.

I’ll be waitting!!

1 Like