MK1 Contact & Exia Release - Saturday 2/27!

The Contact combines the tactile feel of the Umbra with the cup aesthetics of the Diffraction to make something familiar yet completely unique. It plays light and easy, the large diameter paired with the lightweight design gives it the perfect balance of power and agility. With big round rims, schmoove grooves, and pleasant resonating pinging sounds in play, the Contact is a standout design that will not disappoint!

The Contact comes assembled with a 10mm axle and wide C bearing for unresponsive play, but also includes an 8mm axle and slim bearing for you modern responsive fans.

Releasing Saturday 2/27 @ 8PM EST.

EXIA:

The core idea of the Mk1 Exia came from team member Max Choo, who is a big fan of Gundam. Their winged mechanical shapes inspired the flared out profile and multi-stepped inner cup, giving the Exia a really striking aesthetic. It plays fast and smooth with a pleasantly light feel on the string that will keep you throwing through your longest practice sessions.

Releasing Saturday 2/27 @ 8PM EST.

9 Likes

I am really looking forward to the Contact! I love everything I’ve seen of it so far.

3 Likes

i need an exia. ive heard its amazing.

3 Likes

You heard correctly. Plus, Mark is such a genuinely nice dude and really cares about making great throws.

4 Likes

does anyone know how much each of the different colorways will cost?

Glossy emerald and matte clear (silver, really) are $45
Apricot fade and Laser fade are $50

Exia:
Pink purple fade is $95
Blue acid wash w/ black rings (Max Choo edition) is discounted to $85 for small cosmetic defects inside the rings.

Thank you all for your excitement. I am also very excited! I love these yoyos and I love getting them out into the world.

7 Likes

Thank you all SO MUCH for the support. I hope you all love the Contact (and new Exias) as much as the mk1 crew does!

8 Likes

I grabbed a Contact from this release, really enjoying it so far!

8 Likes

Thank you!

It looks like I need to make more Contacts now… thank you all for your tremendous support.

4 Likes

I snagged the last one from YYE, can’t wait to try it.

1 Like