New release from Good Life - The Michael Stecz signature Mantra!

From Good Life: When we started working with Michael Stecz on the Mantra it was clear that simplicity was a key factor for him. With that in mind, we set out to create a yo-yo that delivers that floaty feel on the string, is stable for competition tricks, and all while keeping the shape and design as simple as possible. After a couple prototypes we knew what we had was a keeper and started thinking more about aesthetics.

The Mantra colors are all floral themed, Moraea is a teal flower, Dahlia being a nice red and black, and bloom, a burnt orange to represent the bright colors of spring.

We are very excited to be able to bring the Mantra to life. We believe it is truly something special and hope you can try one some day.

Releasing Thursday 10/31 @ 8PM EDT.

7 Likes

ooof

1 Like

Played one of these at MA States, it was nice. Almost felt like it was in between the normal Wide Angle and the world champ edition. I’ll probably pick one up in the future but for now there are other things I want a lot more. Blue polished WA, Recognition (I might get both new colorways), Grasshopper GTX, Bimetal Shutter, Disruption.

3 Likes