New pads for my yoyo

Yup. What pads maintain unresponsivness while still providing tight bind?
Yes i might get new pads for my energy by barco.
they come Stock with kentaro pads. The bearing is size c
What are better?

They’re really all just different. I think flowable is the easiest to do because you can find it anywhere and it isn’t hard to put in (except for the waiting-to-cure part) but that’s just me.

1 Like

They’re all very different. It’s important for you to know, that if you have ‘888’ sized Kentaro pads, there are not a lot of pads that are going to fit. The only ones I know of are Theory/Onedrop Flow groove pads, and you’d have to trim the top of those a bit, and then there’s kpads and centertrack pads, which are essentially the same things.

Let us know what size the recess is, and we can narrow down your options better!

1 Like

I’m not so sure about the size of the recess. I looked where i bought it and it didn’t say -.-
All i know is the bearing size is size c

Give us a pic of the guts

Sure… wait a minute, gotta get my camera…

http://team-ssb.webs.com/Bens%20Yoyo%20Pics%20003.jpg

I am so bored so i’ll give you a pic of the front too. Lol
http://team-ssb.webs.com/Bens%20Yoyo%20Pics%20001.jpg

That pad in there is a stock kentaro pad, and the bearing is again, size c.
And sorry about the blurry camera. My parents camera is a piece of crap.

I can’t tell, but I THINK it is an 888 size. If you are placing an order soon, you could get one or two and test it out.

1 Like

i am pretty sure you can use .555 pads on that yoyo
in that case i suggest 1 chaz pad and a kentaro pad or 2 thin one drop pads

1 Like

I’m probably gonna buy one chaz-pad, to try it out. And yes, maybe the two thin one drop pads too.

I actually just did the purchase. I bought a ten pack of vaper-o’s and some flowable silicone. I chose the vaper-o’s because I’ve had the o-rings, they are dead UNresponsive with abnormally tight binds. Sorry I didn’t put the vaper-o’s up on the poll!