New Onedrop

Which new Onedrop would you recommend? I’d like it to be within the $60-100 range of price.

From what i’ve heard the terrarian yoyo from onedrop is pretty awesome at $79.99
Also has a very nice design :smiley:

I’ve had my MarkMont Classic for about two weeks and I love it. Easily top 3

-Josh

MarkMont Classic, Terrarian, or Downbeat

I’ve now narrowed down my choices to: Gradient, MM Classic & Cascade.

le bump

You won’t find a bad word about the Markmont.Classic. Personally, it’s my favourite metal Onedrop yoyo full stop. ;D

I love the Rebirth and would be my choice in that price range but it all depends on what you are looking for. The Cascade is amazing as is the Markmont Classic and Gradient. Of the three I didnt like the way the latter two felt in my hand. The Markmont feels a little bulky. The Gradient has that “sharp” edge and is a little wide. Many will disagree and that’s okay because it’s personal preference. They all play great.

MarkMont. Classic

Marmont.Classic out of those 3.

The bigger diameter of the MMC is daunting for me. I prefer yoyos with a smaller diameter (55-53mm). How would the smaller diameter Cascade compare to the MMC performance & fun wise?

I’ve thrown about 5 Cascades and never liked them. It was zippy, yeah, but still felt kinda boring. I seem to be the minority in that opinion though.

I don’t know if you’re in the minority, but your experiences contrast with mine. :wink: I love the Cascade. I only moved one along with plans to get one in a different colourway (which I can’t seem able to find)… to me it’s super fun. I like the MC, too, but to be honest, I much prefer the Cascade.

Probably currently one of my top wants. Gotta find an Ayame somehow… :-/

Out of the forthcoming models, the one really catching my interest is the TopDeck; however, I believe it’s also full-sized.

1 Like

I love my cascade! Ayame is pretty sweet too; you’re making me want to get one in a new colorway!

Which one do you think performs better?

Ehhhh… that’s a tough one. The MC probably. But the Cascade isn’t exactly shy on performance characteristics. :slight_smile: