New micro yo-yo from Luo Yicheng - The Kun!

@gcoomans Thanks for info on flea. Just curious but does your bearing spin when you flick it? Mine doesn’t spin with a flick. This may be normal not sure. Also noticed that it says its a size A bearing but actually its a little bigger than Size A.

No problem! It does spin a tiny bit, more than the flea size bearing. I’ll have to check one of my a bearings as far as the size goes.

1 Like

is that a finger spin divot i see

Looks like we had a mixup in our specs. It’s actually a size D bearing. I’ll edit the description, and I’ll PM you about replacing that defective bearing in yours. :grin:

4 Likes

How do they compare?

Pretty similar honestly, the weight isn’t all that noticeable. I like that the brass will get a nice patina over time personally, but the Steel has a really clean look to it too.

3 Likes

Well I couldn’t just keep waiting around for your comparison, so I already bought a brass one! :grin:

2 Likes

Stainless version does not have an engraving.

Also fun fact about the engraving, it’s the character 鲲 in ancient chinese pictograph writing

3 Likes

This thing is a lot of fun!

I think it might even be more enjoyable if you already like the Flea. I’ve been loving switching back and forth between the two.

The strings come full length. I’m liking it much better with the string shortened to about 30".

1 Like

Does anyone know if the strings for the flea are the same size as the Kun?